Increase Your Engineering VelocityReduce Cost, Restore Design Intent, Eliminate Waste and Reduce Schedule Time-to-Launch
World-Class 3D CAD Translation, Repair and Comparison
With TransMagic You Can…
- Open, view and query any major 3D CAD format in the world
- Translate CAD models to polygonal, neutral and native formats
- Automatic repair capabilities to deliver a water tight solid
- Publish 3D PDF with PMI views intact for easy, clean communications
- Compare revisions so you know exactly what changed before you cut steel
- Automate translation and repair of thousands of files at a time
COVID-19, 90-DAY Assistance Program
Evaluate TransMagic for 90 days to see how it works with your parts! The following products are included in the evaluation:
- TransMagic SUPERVIEW
- TransMagic MagicHeal
- TransMagic MagicCheck
* Available to the first 500 users who signup*
Increase the Velocity of the Engineering Organization
Restore Design Intent
Reduce Schedule Time-to-Launch
Democratize Engineering Product Data
Video Overview of our Latest Release
View CAD B-rep or Vis-rep files, measure, dimension, interrogate mass properties, surface area, volume and read MBD / PMI data for estimation. Reduce, optimize and write polygonal formats. SUPERVIEW does all this and more.
Translate from CAD native and neutral files to native and neutral format such as CATIA, JT, STEP, Parasolid, ACIS and more. TransMagic Expert has all of the viewing power of SUPERVIEW and the ability to write neutral and native CAD formats.
Lite Repair is built in with all TransMagic core products, but MagicHeal gives you Full Repair (extends surfaces to close gaps) and Magic Surface (replaces missing faces), taking care of those more demanding repair situations.
When a customer submits a revision, how can you be sure of what has changed? MagicCheck lets you know quickly and easily what changed, where it changed, and how much it changed, helping you to prevent downstream manufacturing errors and reduce scrap parts.
PowerPacks for SOLIDWORKS and Inventor allow you to Read and Write TransMagic’s latest CAD formats, and access repair options from inside your CAD application, giving you more flexibility and power to help more customers.
Detroit Automotive Technology Examiner
– Frank Sherosky, Detroit Automotive Technology Examiner
GM Creative Services
– J. M., GM Creative Services
– B. C., PPL Engineering